Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

How to get there: Mactan Island Hopping Snorkeling, Cebu Philippines

Cebu Lapu Lapu Island Hopping


The beach is a perfect place to unwind and feel the rhythm of your heart beat. Every time I see the ocean I can feel the world around me stop for just a while. It's a place where I can see and think clearly, the open sea clears up my mind to process what's really going on inside this brain of mine. 

In books Pirates were depicted as free-spirited people who sailed all day long looking for treasures. They would stopped by from one island to another searching for new things and environment. I've always wonder how it feels to be a pirate. In my own little way I feel these kind of thrill during my Island hopping escapade.

I was craving for the sea, the heat of the sun against my skin and the smell of summer breeze. Good thing, me and my friends were planning to go Island Hopping @ Mactan. We met up early in the morning, it was a sunny day and the sky was crystal blue. We all have our big smiles along our faces and everyone can feel each other's excitement.

How you to get there:
If you're staying in a resort, ask the receptionist after you check-in if they offer packages. There are Ports where you can have your Island Hopping. A tricycle ride or a hired van of your contacts can get you there:
-Baybayon,Datag Maribago Lapu-Lapu City
-Beside Hilton Hotel,Punta Engaño Lapu-Lapu City

A friend of mine knew someone that we can rent a boat for more than 10 persons for a lesser price. Boat rent approximately 1,800 php - 3,500 php, depends on the size of the boat.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Nice pics..do you have contact no for the boat rentals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking my comments and found some enquiries unanswered. I'm sorry about that.

    I don't have any contact numbers, you can go straight to Hilton Port in Mactan and ask the boat men there for available boat rentals.

    I've search a reputable boat service where you can book ahead of time. Islands Banca booking contact numbers: (032)516-1903, (032)236-4896, (0917)630-0736 and (0932)844-0990. Or drop them an email info@islandsbanca.com .

    ReplyDelete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.