Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to get there: Go-Kart Cebu, Philippines

Full Speed Ahead!
Cebu Mabolo Go-Kart

I've played games like Need for Speed, Burnout, Wipeout etc, and it always leave me this kind of feeling of how it really feels to be riding in that kind of speed. My friend encouraged me to try Go-Karting in Kartzone at F Cabahug, Ayala Access Road, Mabolo, Cebu City just beside Sykes Asia Building



How to get there:
From Ayala Mall at the terminal area you will look for a Jeepney : 03Q bound for Sm. You will stop over before Carmelite Monastery , there's no route that goes straight to your destination, you'll have to take to rides. From Carmelite Monastery crossed over to the other side of the road and look for Jeepney : 03. It will certainly drop you a few steps away from the Kartzone. Jeepney fare: 7 php and 50 cents. If you want the faster way to get there, you can take the metered taxi, Price starts at 40 php with 2 php and 50 cents increase every half kilometer. 

Go-Kart Ride: 300 php for 8 Laps



I tried go-kart together with a few friends and my cousin tagged along too. The feeling of being vulnerable to an accident at any time pump-up every muscles  in my body. The first time I've heard the roar of the engine I knew I had this weird grin on my face. I had a magnificent time I even chose my ride with my favorite number on it. It was dangerously fun and I love the feeling of being in control when to step on the  accelerator and the brake's.





I think anyone can drive that thing, the said it would be better if you had tried bump cars or you know how to drive, but for me a person who has no background or haven't had any driving lesson will surely enjoy it. They're more courageous and adventurous when they drive, having no idea of safe driving rules and regulations. I guessed it would also be an advantage for people who knows how to drive, they know how to control the wheel better and a good way to release your tension especially when you had the whole week trap-in-a -traffic thing going on.


Kartzone
F Cabahug, Ayala Access Road, Mabolo, Cebu City

For more inquiries: 422-2782



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.