Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Singapore Fountains and Water Parks



Singapore Fountains and Water Parks
Here's what  made Singapore an interesting place for me, the fountains and water park I found almost every part and corner of the city. It's such a refreshing site to see after a long day of walking around the city. I spotted the water park,picture from the right at the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay , the water staircase was while walking around outside Marina Mall and lastly at night, this dancing waters was at Clarke Quay.

Even inside the malls they have spectacular fountains, big one's which really had caught me by surprise. You can hanged around the area while enjoying yourself with the splashing of waters around you.
 The Fountain of Wealth is Singapore's well loved and World's Famous Largest Fountain. I was expecting to see such a spectacular show, unfortunately it was under renovation. i guessed it's teasing me and forcing me to come back again. 


The Merlion Statue is Singapore's National Icon, it's body of a fish represents Singapore's origin which is a fishing village. The Lion head literally signifies Singapore's original name, Singapura which means "Lion City".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.