Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Singapore Zoo White Bengal tigers,Kangaroos and False Gharial

Singapore Zoo

How to get there:
From the City, take bus service 171 to Mandai Road. Alight at the first bus stop after the bus turns off Exit 7 of the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE). Transfer to bus service 927 or 926 (Do note that 926 only operates on Sundays and public holidays).

Opening Hours                                  
8.30am to 6.00pm daily                                   
(Last ticket sale at 5.30pm)                                    
Admission:                                  
Adult S$18.00, Child (3 to 12 years old) S$12.00
http://www.zoo.com.sg/l1_t1.aspx?l1=2&langid=1
               

When I hear the word zoo, the first thing that comes to my mind would be the tigers. It was like looking at a very clear picture in front me, the more advanced type with 3D effects.The Wild White Bengal tigers were silently behave- it looks like they're still having their nap time, but seeing them in person was jaw-dropping. I can't seem to get my eyes off them. I only got to see them in books, television and magazines, their image shines brightly in my memory. I saw these tiny creatures called Tripods and I can't help but smile. There bodies were like crews made up of fine furs. 





Australian Outback 

I love the way they hop and stare, hop again and stare at me. You never know what they have in mind, like babies they stop, look and listen- that's it next show please. Kangaroos are interesting animals just knowing the fact that they carry their babies (joey) with them after birth and cared for them till they're ready to face the world is an amazing act.

False Gharial are now considered endangered species as a result of human doings like dam construction, land clearance and water pollution. Good thing, there are still species like this sheltered inside the zoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.