Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Singapore Bukit Gombak Trail

Bukit Batok Town Park
Bukit Gombak Trail

How to get there: Enjoy a walk in the park, a few minutes away from Bukit Gombak MRT. I woke up with big, bright smile on my face that day. I was feeling great and I'm don't particularly know why. I thought maybe because my uncle said that he knew a nature park that I will surely love. I was wondering how it would like, my cousin is trying to describe to me the place and I can't picture out a small lake with trees all around that is just around the city.



A Nature Park located at Bukit Batok East Ave 5, a place where you can go and do some exercise, if you're lucky you might even do some bird watching while sitting at the rocks. The small lake looks gentle and calm but the man-made quarry left a big scar on it's face.


We just walked a few blocks and we we're in Bukit Timah Park and just a few more walks away, we found ourselves at Bukit Batok Town Park also known as Little Guilin or Xiao Guilin among the locals. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.