Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Singapore Bukit Batok Town Park

Bukit Batok Town Park
Bukit Gombak Trail



How to get there: Enjoy a walk in the park, a few minutes away from Bukit Gombak MRT. When I feel the need to get away from all the buildings and with all the busy rush of city life, I guessed I will definitely come to this park, it will bring you back to your senses. Peace will ease your soul just drop by and visit Bukit Batok Town Park. 




I was able to talk to one of the residence just hanging around at the corner and he was just enjoying himself with his fishing rod. Fishing is such a relaxing hobby, to sit patiently and wait for the fish to have a bite, it makes me wonder if I'll be able to make it without getting wet.  I might fall from the water due to my sleepy head, that would totally be ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.