Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Baker's Hill and Pica Pica foods,Palawan Philippines

Baker's Hill Palawan



How to get there:
Great thing is when you arrived at the airport you are welcomed with travel agents, you can choose from table to table. Everything is laid out in a silver platter, hotel rates and travel packages. We got to stay there for 3 days and 2 nights, and yes they have a certain package tour for those dates- perfectly planned out. We took their 3,300php package that includes airport transfer to hotel vice-versa, hotel accommodation with breakfast, City tour, Underground River with Lunch Buffet. One of the activities in our tour package is  a theme park located at Mitra Road, Barangay Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Once you get inside you are greeted right away with the gang, I had a great time with them: Little Fella doing his own thing right at the corner- better not disturb him his seriously concentrating on someting, Madame Vavavom here has all the icing laid out while Naughty Missy allows you to wrap your arms around her with no strings attached, and of course Uncle Baker will not forget to greet you- let's say with a really confusing smile.

Meet the Gang!

      

Oh my! that looks heavy..Better do that in public man..Olala boys! please fall in line..



I bought one of their famous baked products (pasalubong) like Hopia (ube/mongo) and more pastry goods, for my snack I bought my all-time favorite kwek-kwek.  I was tempted to try their Pica Pica booth selling street foods too I had mushroom meatballs and crab claw. 

Here is my Romeo trying to prove something that I really can't guess what it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.