Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tiki Resto Bar and Kalui Restaurant Palawan, Philippines

Nightlife in the Island of Palawan


Kalui Restaurant 

" Barefoot Style "

Our appetite for adventure was soaring high and our faces were beaming with excitement for our next activity- searching for Puerto Princesa all-time famous favorite restaurant. We've found  Kalui Restaurant located at Rizal Avenue, it was the perfect spot for our food craving. They are quite famous for their unique style which is every guest and staff inside the restaurant are encouraged to walk barefoot- yes I definitely type that right. 


Now that I think about it I guess everyone is-   I mean required to leave their shoes/slippers/sandals at the entrance. Most importantly which we were clueless at all is that you have to have a reservation. Sounds fancy right? But they have affordable and reasonable prices. You just have to call before you go there to make sure they have available seats for you. You can reach Kalui by tricycle the drivers are very familiar with almost all the famous hotel and restaurants in the City.

They also have sort of an Art Room which showcased beautiful works of Art and furniture, this is one place you shouldn't miss when you visit Palawan.



After a fantastic dinner head straight to Tiki Resto Bar, one of the newest attractions in Puerto Princesa. The restobar is located at Rizal Avenue, the opposite side of Palawan's Provincial Capitol building, along the busy Puerto Princesa Junction. It has an amazing atmosphere I was pretty amazed with their carved maskara columns with lights that illuminates each hole in the wood carvings. 


A popular bar for foreigners and locals who wants to have a good time in the city. Relax with the beat of the band and have yourself a cold beer is definitely a relaxing way to end the night.


2 comments:

  1. A tour guide told us the reason the bar was called Tiki. You have to check out the comfort rooms to find out. :)) By the way, they serve Tamilok and Crocodile Sisig - you definitely have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      I just want to say I appreciate your comment I'm sorry if it took this long for me to respond. ^__^

      I think I remember that comfort room part. Unfortunately, we were not able to order the crocodile sisig. I was able to try the exotic Tamilok at Kinabuch Bar and Grill.

      I'm definitely coming back for the crocodile meat and this time exploring Coron is on my Vacation Checklist.

      Thank you for checking out my blog.

      Delete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.