Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Travel to the Northern End of Malapascua Island Cebu, Philippines

Northern End of the Island

I remember the Island Hopping we had and at that time we were headed to the northern end of the island, we noticed two spots that looked really interesting, the lighthouse and the thin land filled with coconut trees. Right on the spot it was definitely on our list and we decided to go there as soon as we know how to get there- we did find out in no time.


We had an exciting habal-habal ( motorcycle) ride going to another part of the island. Motorcyle Fare  Back in Forth: 50 php. Try to be more friendly to always have a good discount. The road was getting smaller as we get nearer to our destination, that part of the island was a splendid site to see. It was like a lengthwise white paper was placed in between the sea. 


How to get there: Cebu City-Malapascua Island

Terminal: North bus Terminal 

Ceres Bus bound for Maya via Bagay route
Non-air conditioned : 163 php
Travel time: 2-3 hours. 
Maya Port Boat fare: 80 php. If low tide the boat will not be able to dock along the seashore, you'll have to ride a small boat that will take you to the bigger boat. Transfer fare to a bigger boat fare: 20 php.


Island hopping worth 200 php was slashed down to 100 php due to our friendly smiles, with snorkeling apparatus. We arrived at the area and was like WoW! I'm standing there watching the ocean and everything I see looked picture perfect, either to my right or to my left side. It looked irresistibly delightful to my eyes, God has made such wonderful creations and I can't do anything but wonder.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This island is actually somewhat the Little Boracay in Cebu. It's more secluded and relaxing because only a few people know about this paradise, as what you said Chris. Thanks for dropping by. ^___^

      Delete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know
    who уou are but cеrtаinly you aге
    going to а fаmous blogger if уou
    are not аlгeady ;) Chеeгs!
    Look at my page :: Watch America's Most Wanted Season 25 Episode 37 Free Stream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers to you too fellow blogger! I do hope to have more visitors in my blog. Tnx

      Delete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.