Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Wedding Flashes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

Wedding Flashes at Marina Bay Sands



It was a sunny day at The Shoppes in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and the sun was shimmering like diamonds. I was just standing in my usual corner and I've noticed this image. Right in front of me was my reflection but not the usual thing, it was my shoes and the table beside me in a very odd way. At first it was bizarre to see the white-like gown beside me. As I look at it more clearly it was like an image of a bride and groom. The reflection also bounce back at the other  mirror in the alley and it was like a double wedding image -silly me!

Later that afternoon guess who passed by? Well, of course! A couple dressed in a white wedding gown and the groom in his best suit. What are the odds of having that reflection in the morning and at the same time seeing those couple walked by.

I thought to myself Wedding? Hhmm.. It's just wedding flashes..Maybe soon-whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.