Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

How to get there: Singapore to Batam, Indonesia

Batam, Indonesia Getaway 

Travelling is like having a food trip,it's a normal need for an individual to search and to try something new,a new cuisine means a whole new experience. I feel that way about my cravings for travel,but at the end of the day you'll always end up coming back home,nothing can replace mom's cooking. The smell of homemade food is always one of a kind.





This time around we're planning to have a short trip to Indonesia, along with my friends at work. I'm currently in Singapore now,so I don't need to book a ticket, it's just 45mins. away from the Island.

Ferry Tickets from HarbourFront to Batam Centre - HarbourFront is S$16/person, with Singapore seaport tax S$20/person and Batam seaport tax S$7/person. Total fare: S$43/person. Don't forget to Check Fare Updates.

A boat ferry took us to Land of Indonesia where the remains of the famous prehistoric Java man was found inside one of their caves. However, that is not the java man that I'm talking about, his one the few things I've seen that made my trip so interesting.

It was like a company tour but because there were no preparations,or they never intend to have one,so it turns out just a trip to Indonesia and the company just paid the fares,no city tour at all. Well, it's always up to you how you see your day,of course I enjoyed myself. If you turn something terrible into something good,it really works and even better,because you don't expect a lot of good things can happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.