Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Marina Bay Sands Water Show, Singapore

Christmas Water Show 

It was a calm night, a fantastic idea to walk around and explore the city. Together with a good friend we were like kids walking endless as if there's no tomorrow. As the night was starting to fade, it was a good thing we dropped by at Marina Bay Sands Mall before heading home. It was a great way to end our night with such a splashing water show. People watched as wide array of vibrant colors, bubbles everywhere and lights dusted the night. Christmas Carols were sang and the people swayed to the beat of the sound. 

On the other hand  my friend and I missed our out of reach home terribly. I realized that only a few people are strong enough to fly away and handle this kind of longing. I admired this people because I myself has experienced it. An MRT ride will take you to Marina Bay Sands, just alight at Bayfront Station and off you go outside and the fancy mall welcomes you right away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.