Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Flying Fox and Horseback Riding Bintan, Indonesia



Flying High Flying Fox

How to get there: SIngapore to Bintan, Indonesia

From Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal we took the Bintan Ferries Resort and traveled the sea for 1 hour and 45 mins. to the Bintan Island. It is a must to be there 1 hour and a half before the departure time to avoid the same incident like ours. We will be just staying for sure inside the resort but in case we need cash it's better to prepared, good thing inside the ferry there's a money changer. 1 SGD=7,885.54 IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)

We all have this dream of flying, let's say a part of your childhood you once had imagined or wanted to know the feeling how it's up there in the sky. I guess that dream stayed with me longer and it runs along with my blood through my system. I had an indoor skydiving experience in Singapore I'll post it soon. Nirwana Gardens also handed our package with an exciting activity which is the zip-line experience. They prefer to call it Flying Fox because when suspended in air the person assumes the position of an animal called flying fox.

It was a short ride but the adrenaline rush was still there. It's a wonderful feeling to feel the rush of the air in my body. A net was placed on the other end to catch us but we have to reached for it so we will not hanged away from the post. I bounced hard when I reached it, good thing I was on barefoot so I was able to grab the net at the right pace.


Next..


Horseback Riding Yeehaa!

Have you seen one of those horse carrier or kalesa where in the sides of the horse's head were covered with leather? I've asked an owner once and he said it was to maintain the horse visual composure straight. This is not the first time I've been at the back of horse. However, it's the first time in another country so that's  still considered a first. It was just a smooth ride walking along the resort. It has a big area for the horseback riding where tall coconut trees lines up the sidewalk. I've read recently from a tweet that Coconut trees kills more people than sharks actually do. I don't know if that's true but better watch out for falling coconut shells.


Nirwana Gardens Resort is located at Jalan Panglima Pantar, Lagoi 29155, Bintan Resorts, Indonesia. Travel Package was brought at deal.com.sg .  However they have different offers each time you visit their site, just keep posted for your dream travel destination and book right away before the offer runs out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.