Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013 Cebu, Philippines


It's a new year another book of empty pages to fill up this 2013. A firework looked like a man with the brightest light as it's head or I see it more as a candle. It makes me smile to know that I had a fantastic fun filled year and now this candles shows that i would have a more brighter life this year. May God continue to shower my loved ones with blessings , good health and more happiness in life. I say Amen to that.

Another picture that took me by surprise is this side view image of a person smiling, it looked really creepy. However , it's how you see things that matters. The image has a smile on it's face, I'll be meeting new challenges this and eventhou it may look sour I would still have a smile on my face. Fight!

An extraterrestial aura caught my eye for the next picture. I guessed this connects to my plans this February. I'll be heading to another country and it only means meeting new people. Each individual I meet opens a new chapter in my life and I'll be more than happy to discover what new adventures this year have instill on me.





2 comments:

  1. watch pinoy tv show here pinoy-fans.org

    or download our android application here pinoy-fans android app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to drop by that website Racess ..tnx for the info..

      Delete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.