Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Nirwana Gardens Bintan, Indonesia

What Caught My Eye
Roaming around Nirwana Gardens Bintan
Before anything else I want to thank my gorgeous friend "Tyne" for capturing such an amazing shot. 



How to get there: SIngapore to Bintan, Indonesia

From Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal we took the Bintan Ferries Resort and traveled the sea for 1 hour and 45 mins. to the Bintan Island. It is a must to be there 1 hour and a half before the departure time to avoid the same incident like ours. We will be just staying for sure inside the resort but in case we need cash it's better to prepared, good thing inside the ferry there's a money changer. 1 SGD=7,885.54 IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)


Indonesia is one hour late compare to Singapore. The time difference is really not that of a big deal. However when we got to our room at Nirwana Gardens I want the bed to swallow me whole. It wasn't that extravagant but it was spacious, clean and cozy. I adored the painting that hanged in the wall, it has a direct message about the room. Push the two beds closer and there you have it.

We also had this beautiful mirror that spiced up our vanity mode. It was quite a funny scene to see both of us there in the mirror with our cameras.

Roaming around the resort at Nirwana Gardens means seeing a lot of beautiful things. A pathway that head towards the activities was mesmerizing, the covered roof was beaming red and orange. I love it not only because it is my favorite colors but it reminded me of Japan , it's like walking in a garden during the fall season. It's what I get after watching too many Anime.

I found this big fishes swimming in the fish pond. They said a Koi can last up to 30 years and looking at the size of it, it seemed to have almost reached it's maximum length. It was a sirene sight they were in vivid colors and some where even longer than my thighs. We stayed there while waiting for our shuttle bus that's heading to our water sports activities. My friend took this shot while I was deliciously watching these fishes. 
I prefer to swim around when the sun is up rather than in the evening when it's cold and gloomy. As I stepped out into the sunshine of the swimming pool I saw this ridiculous sign, oopz! Nothing beats breaking the law with a huge smile on my face. Sometimes we gotta do things that other people don't have the balls to do so however, there are limitations that should be significantly be considered. This one here is just way too funny to be ignored.

Nirwana Gardens Resort is located at Jalan Panglima Pantar, Lagoi 29155, Bintan Resorts, Indonesia. Travel Package was brought at deal.com.sg  .  However they have different offers each time you visit their site, just keep posted for your dream travel destination and book right away before the offer runs out. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Bintan is one of many beautiful island in Indonesia that has nice beach for vacation. I love the island...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello srisahara!

      It was my first time to be in the island of Bintan and it was such a memorable experience. A great place to unwind. I'm planning to visit more places in Indonesia, it's definitely on top of my vacation checklist.

      Thanks for checking out my site! ^__^

      Delete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.