Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Dumaluan Beach Resort, Bohol Philippines

Dumaluan Beach Resort 2


How to get there: Cebu to Tagbilaran City, Bohol via land travel
Cebu Port: Pier 4 ,a jeepney ride or taxi will take you there and a few minutes away from SM Cebu City.
Ferry ticket: 800-1,000 php
Terminal Fee: 25 php
Travel time: 1.5-2 hours

Dumaluan Beach Resort 2 located at Bolod, Panglao Island in Bohol Philippines. A tricycle/jeepney ride from the terminal at Tagbilaran City, capital city of Bohol will get you there in less than 15 minutes. Whole Tricycle Fare: 250 php , it's cheaper if we've arrived at daylight to scout other vehicles. Book Resort Here


 
We had a great place to say plus the bathroom was not the way I pictured it out. We woke up early to get ready for our complimentary breakfast buffet ,a fun dipped in the swimming pool and a walked along the white sand beach. 

My unusual Birthday Cake and I love it! my elder brother paid for the pizza which rarely happens and my little brother freely ordered for my dessert which he eventually ate almost half of it- so much for my dessert eh?!
( Food Ranges from 200-500 php)



I really have a thing for the beach, the blazing sun, white sand, watermelon shake, dry hair and the smell of summer breeze. I like to get sweaty and have sand in my hair which a lot of girls find it uncomfortable. I know sun block is really important but I've never bought it in my trips to the beach aside from its expensive; it gives you this slimy and sticky feeling. I know there's a lot of a new brand in the market that gives you more comfort. It's smart to buy these products to avoid premature wrinkles and sunburn; I should have thought about that back then.


The resort has a long stretched of white beach and an unlimited supply of blazing sun with clear waters. It was low tide so can actually see an endless horizon of white sand as you left footsteps in the sand.

Check out other Bohol Tourist spots:

Chocolate Hills, Carmen, Entrance Fee: 50 php
Man-Made Forest, Bilar, Entrance Fee: Free
Tarsier Encounter, Entrance Fee: 50 php
Butterfly Conservation Center, Entrance Fee: 50 php
River Cruise w/ Buffet Lunch and Harana, Entrance Fee: 50 + 350 (buffet)= 400 php
- Ati Tribe Entrance Fee: Free, but they'll appreciate tips/donations
Baclayon Church & Museum, Baclayon, Entrance Fee: 25 php (for museum)
Blood Compact Site, Tagbilaran City, Entrance Fee: Free
• Python Sanctuary, Albur, Entrance Fee: 10 php
E.A.T Danao Adventure Park
Panglao Island 
Panglao Island -Dumaluan Beach Resort - Book Resort Here

 

11 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Many thanks!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    my blog Boracay Boat Transfer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thanks for checking out my blog.

      I actually have a message button, I guess I have to update my widgets soon. ^___^

      Delete
  2. Thank a lot of sharing. I love go vacation to the beach. I hope next year go to the beach...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ srisahara

      If you crave for white sand beach, good food and friendly people then Bohol's beaches won't let you down!

      Delete
  3. so from tagbilaran port ill just ride a tricycle? that is 250 right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! You can also take a taxi/van or jeepney. Try to look for a vehicle in the morning so you can have a better deal with the driver. We actually paid more according to some locals.

      Enjoy your vacation! Don't forget to bring along your camera.

      Delete
    2. thanks for sharing your experiences and infos. We would like to go there DBR2 on October and made and inquiry from the hotel for the pik up & drop off service to & from tagbilaran seaport and it cost 600 per transfer which makes it 1,200 for the RT. Now, after reading your post, we'd rather take the tricycle. Do you have an idea how long is the travel time going to DBR2 via tricycle? And if jeepney & taxi are also available, do you how much is the cost? Thanks

      Delete
    3. Hello

      If you have the extra money why not take the car services but then the resort is really not that hard to find. From Tagbilaran you can hire a tricycle to take you there for maybe less than the price you're paying for the resort service. Travel time maybe around 30-45 minutes, depends with the traffic.

      Try to take the ride in the morning/afternoon so you can haggle with the driver. I even heard there's a jeepney that passes by the resort , that will definitely save you more bucks.

      Tnx for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. I like Bohol very much because of the famous Chocolate Hills. One of the exotic place to visit, they also has a lot of beautiful white sand beaches along the coastal. Bohol Tourist Spot entrance fee are very reasonable also, very ideal for family vacation. Bohol is a paradise place. Very informative post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you help me? I need to know the room rates... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.