Bohol's World Class Tarsier
"Smallest Primate on Earth"
Student Fee: 35 php, so be sure to get bring along your school ID with you.
How to get there: Cebu to Tagbilaran City, Bohol via land travel
Cebu Port: Pier 4 ,a jeepney ride or taxi will take you there and a few minutes away from SM Cebu City.
Ferry ticket: 800-1,000 php
Terminal Fee: 25 php
Travel time: 1.5-2 hours
The have the size of a small rat with big belly and an eyes of an owl but more glassy and radiant. They're really adorable that you just want to take care of it and place a rainbow umbrella above it.
Reminders: Flash Photography is strictly prohibited. We don't want to disturb this cute fellas, they're actually nocturnal creatures so don't be confused if they look so sleepy.
Check out other Bohol Tourist spots:
• Chocolate Hills, Carmen, Entrance Fee: 50 php
• Man-Made Forest, Bilar, Entrance Fee: Free
• Tarsier Encounter, Entrance Fee: 50 php
• Butterfly Conservation Center, Entrance Fee: 50 php
• River Cruise w/ Buffet Lunch and Harana, Entrance Fee: 50 + 350 (buffet)= 400 php
- Ati Tribe Entrance Fee: Free, but they'll appreciate tips/donations
• Baclayon Church & Museum, Baclayon, Entrance Fee: 25 php (for museum)
• Blood Compact Site, Tagbilaran City, Entrance Fee: Free