Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Legoland, Johor Bahru Malaysia

LEt's GO LAND!
Project X Technic Test Site
How to get there:

From Jurong East Bus Interchange
Berth 1 
Take Bus to Tuas
Bus Fare: S$4
Travel time: 30 minutes 

Bus drop-off at Kawasan Berhimpun Terminal
Take Bus bound for Legoland
Bus Fare: S$1 = RM 2
Bus Timing: 13:01 , 
Travel time: 30 minutes


Vacation Checklist:
- ringgit money for snacks and games
- child's smile
- taste of childish adventure
- extra clothing especially if you're planning to ride the waterboat. 

Reminders: Make sure to research ahead of time for any changes in bus schedules or approach legoland counter for bus timings. 

I grew up with Lego even thou I lived in a small town in Philippines. My father brought one pail of these small colorful boxes and my imagination went overboard while playing. Those were the days when me and my brother would stay all day long playing lego. We created different kind of things and made funny stories along with it. 


When I heard that there's Legoland in Malaysia I was excited to be there. Fortunately my roommate was able to retrieve free tickets from a friend. Ohmy! I considered those free damn tickets a gift from heaven. I decided to go to Legoland rain or shine, even if I'm going alone. Me and my drama. I told my brother about it and he was ecstatic to know that a certain place like that really exist. This is of course is not the first legoland ever built, we just never ponder that someday a place using our childhood toys will sprung to life. 

A friend of mine join my craze and we went to Legoland with all smiles. In an hour we arrived at our destination. It was a sunny day, a perfect day have some fun. We went immediately to the very first ride we laid our eyes on. 

Wave Racers
Spinning Bolts


Check out Einstein's Lego Face
Legoland Kingdoms - The Dragon Palace
Dragon Training Academy
Check out Imagination Section:
Pulley Ride
Food Section (food ranges - RM - RM)
Lost Kingdom Adventure
Tower Ride


I call this Drop it like its hot Ride.  The chairs go all the way up then suddenly drops, sometimes it stays in the middle and bounces up and down again. The controller is just having the time of his life, giving ecstatic joy to everyone. 


Conquer the Dragon Rollercoaster
This ride is the most memorable one because my and I made some crazy antics. It's a normal thing to be shouting for your life on a rollercoaster ride instead we decided to post in the camera fast asleep ahahaa Then on the second shot we just acted normal like its the end of the world drama.
Watersplash Ride
See the world in 10 minutes with Legoland's creativity. It was fascinationg to see the world's famous tourist destination in lego blocks.  



Ticket prices as of March 2014

Address: 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini,, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia

Phone:+60 7-597 8888

Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm



3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Travel delight has a special promotion price/package for Legoland Theme Park, Legoland Waterpark Malaysia, Hello Kitty World and Angry Bird Theme park. Visit our website at http://traveldelight.biz or you can email us at ask@traveldelight.biz or Contact 8282-1312.

    Thank You.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Travel Delight,

      It's delightful for you to drop by. Lame, please pardon my joke.

      Nice package details, I'll pass it on.


      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Other than bus, other Singapore to Legoland transport services include limo, taxi, and van. If you choose the latter, you may avail of our multi-seater MPVs with English speaking drivers at JohorTransport.com.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.