Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Spa in Antipolo, Philippines

Spa in Antipolo, Philippines
Last Day



It's important to have a blast on your vacation these activities highlights the trip ,at the same time balance it with a day full of relaxation. I tried to end most of my travels with a spa treat or a massage. By having your mind at peace before you hop on to that plane will clear out those messy strings clinging to your goals and objectives in life. In this trip we had it after our Sightseeing in Benguet, Climb in Mount Pulag, Philippines and Hike tour in Mount Pinatubo, Philippines.  A perfect fix to all those twisted muscles after all the adventures we did. Our last day in Philippines was entirely focus on relaxation and rejuvenation in a spa resort located in Antipolo. 


After Mt. Pinatubo tour we took a bus back to Manila from Capas, Tarlac then drop off at Cubao and check in with Eurotel. We didn't get any prior booking besides they always have a room available as what my friend told me. The next day we proceeded to the v-hire (van for hire) terminal, a walking distance from Eurotel, took the v-hire and alighted at a famous church in Antipolo. A few metres away from the church we took a tricycle ride to Julietta's Hanging Garden Resort. 

Timeline: 
0730 - 0830 - Cubao to Antipolo by V-Hire (Fare: 150 php)
0900 - Spa Arrival , Tricycle ride Antipolo Church to Spa Resort (Fare: 50 php)
5pm - Antipolo to Airport by Taxi (Fare: 500 php, traffic is bad in this side of town)


Package: HANGING GARDENS GETAWAY
Package Price: 1,650 php per person
1,320 php/person (20% discounted rate for kids 12 years old and below, seniors)

6 Hours Access to all Facilities:
Sauna, Dr. Fish Spa, Jacuzzi, Hydro massage pool, and Infinity pool. Healthy Meals included in the package (Lunch and Snack).

Additional (optional)
Signature Massage: 350 php per person


Reservations needs at least 7 days prior to arrival date. 
Email: reservations@bienvenidotours.com / SMS (+65) 9175444432 / 09286278897 with complete name, contact number, number of persons, date & time of arrival, package or service, time of service.

My friend had her eye with this spa resort for quite sometime, when we had the chance to travel together again we made sure to visit the resort on our last day. It is advised to book the package days before the spa treatment and pay the whole amount. We had some issues with the reservation process and adding ala carte services made it more complicated. All ends well we got what we want thanks to my friends patience and perseverance. 


I did my first fish spa! I've finally took the courage to try it out. Never been a fan of fishes nibbling my toes but I tried it. One bite was all it took to get me off my feet. It didn't took that long for me thou I spend most of the time just dipping half of my toes and removing it right away when I see an army of fishes approaching my side. We were laughing like lunatics because I wasn't the only one whose not into fish spa. The rest of the day was spent cooling off in the hydro pool, watch a chick flick movie (Age of Adeline) dancing in the jacuzzi and of course jumpshots in the infinity pool. We ended the day with the house signature massage which took me to dreamland in seconds. In my embarrassment I snored a little when I got to that level of consciousness which instantly woke me up.  My masseuse giggled with delight as it directs a positive point to her massage skills. After the session I laughed again with her and showed my appreciation for such a relaxing massage, a perfect way of ending a wonderful trip in Philippines. 



2 comments:

  1. Some of my companions weren't entirely pleased about the small, Philippines Insider Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey its you again! Thanks for always checking out my post. Cheers Jade!

      Delete

Please do not copy Blog photos and texts without further permission and proper attribution. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.